Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Boomer Woman: Do You Wear Jeans?

Dear Baby Boomer Women,

Do you still wear JEANS?

For the past few years I have NOT been a proponent of jeans except to clean in around the house. When I went shopping for jeans to wear going out, I was sooo disappointed with what I found. Jeans for young girls; slim on the hips, hugging the hipline (not waistline), and uncomfortable fit in the tummy to crotch area. I used to wear jeans in a multitude of colors and styles. But lately I couldn't find a doggone pair of jeans that looked good on my little poochy tummy - until now!




Not Your Daughter's Jeans are some of the coooolest jeans out here for us Baby Boomer women!


Not Your Daughter’s Jeans (NYDJ) are the latest jeans that actually fit. They come in a variety of colors, washes and cuts, which are designed to flatter and create your best silhouette. Sizes range from 0 - 28.

These jeans are engineered with special lift technology to slim your stomach, lift your butt and contour your hips, making it appear as if you’ve lost a size! In addition to great fit, details like cross stitching and reinforced pockets flatter further.

Check them out when you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment